Q: Are there any moments that seem weak of cliched to you? If so why? If this were your essay, how would you change these moments?
A: I thought that a week moment was when he talked about the three things he would do to change the parks. I didn't like his three things, so that is probably why it made me feel that it was weak. With him saying the 3 things that he would do to change the park, I didn't feel that it was necessary to do so. If I were to write this essay, I would get ride of the three things that he would do to change them. I would maybe mention them in the essay, but I wouldn't elaborate on them as much as he did. I though he was very hypocritical by mentioning that the park rangers were lazy when he was talking about himself watching the clouds go by in the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment