Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Personal Mission Statement

I am committed to living a happy and respectful life. I feel that being a leader to others can create a huge impact on the world. If I can show people proper things to do and to live by, others may follow in my foot steps. Being happy can have a huge impact on how others see me. When people see that I am happy, it can be addicting and then they could possibly be happy as well. There needs to be people in this world that can work together and not always fight all the time. It is important to realize that there will be different opinions on many subjects, but I have to understand why they think that because they have the right to believe in it. Respect needs to be given to people that deserve it because if you can give respect, then you are able to receive it. Leading by example and trying to be as happy as possible rubs off greatly onto this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment